With health care construction projects from Hampshire to Suffolk, we require experienced, highly skilled site operatives to join our team. As a Site Operative at TEC Construction you will use your expertise to ensure the highest quality of workmanship in all areas of the construction of our care homes. You will work closely with an accomplished Site Manager and all our projects benefit from the close support of the TEC team, including the family Directors, our expert Project Managers and QS team, a procurement manager and administrative staff.
You must have:
In return your will receive a competitive salary and the benefits of working with a friendly, close nit family team.
If you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com stating your home address and which geographical areas in the South East you are available to work.
- Maintains a clean and tidy site.
- Manages conditions in all site areas.
- Is available to the site manager for specific tasks.
- Looks after the lockup materials and is responsible for login what goes in and out.
- Hose all vehicle wheels down when needed
- Report to site manager daily on progress
- Report any safety issues to site manager
- Keep all entrance and exit routes clear
- Enforce site rules if needed.
- Move and maintain appearance of stored materials/area
- Implement safety recommendations