With health care construction projects from Hampshire to Suffolk, we require experienced, highly skilled site managers to join our team. As a Site Manager at TEC Construction you will use your expertise to ensure the smooth running of every stage of your project on time and to budget. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of health & safety and the daily management of other site staff and sub-contractors. You will work closely with a highly skilled Project Manager and you will benefit from the close support of the TEC team, including the family Directors, the QS team, a procurement manager and administrative staff.
You must have:
In return your will receive an attractive salary and the benefits of working with a friendly, close nit family team.
If you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your home address and which geographical areas in the South East you are available to work.
- Manages programme of work to agreed schedule.
- Manages sub-contractors.
- Maintains accurate records and follows office procedures.
- Carries out quality control procedures, including regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent tours of the site.
- Controls on site health and safety and makes regular site safety checks.
- Manages any in house, on site staff.
- Induction of new site operatives
- Ensure H&S measures are in place
- Maintain site rules
- Ensure all site signage is correctly displayed
- Lead and partake in any necessary building works
- Answer and questions from subcontractors
- Check contractors quality of work
- Maintains high levels of housekeeping within the whole site
- Liaising with architects, building control
- Keep local residents up to date with letters
- Set Datum levels where needed
- Implement Considerate Contractors Scheme