With health care construction projects from Hampshire to Suffolk, we require experienced, highly skilled project managers to join our team. As a Project Manager at TEC Construction you will manage one construction project at a time from start to completion, allowing you to develop deep knowledge and control and gain excellent job satisfaction when you deliver your project to the highest quality, on time and to budget. You will be responsible for procurement, programming, quality control, budget control and the management of site staff and sub-contractors. You will work closely with your site manager to ensure a high quality and smooth running project. You will be both office and site based, splitting your time between your site and our head office in Dartford as required. You will benefit from the close support of the TEC team, including the family Directors, our expert Project Managers and QS team, a procurement manager and administrative staff.
Your package will include an attractive salary, company car and petrol card.
If you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com stating your home address and which geographical areas in the South East you are available to work.
- Oversees operations and construction work on designated sites.
- Correspondence with suppliers
- Correspondence with sub contractors
- Fulfilling and reducing budgets
- Maintain and update project program.
- Liaise with subcontractors over project program.
- Liaise with Architect
- Produce and maintain Project programme
- Site visits
- Implements planning and ordering of materials.
- See that Health and Safety is being adhered too
- Carrying out due diligence on all suppliers/sub contractors
- Negotiations with subcontractors to fit within budgets
- Ensure all sub contractors have up to date information
- Monitors budgets.
- Attends pre-site and on-site meetings with other managers, sub-contractors and clients.
- Pre-start meetings with all sub-contractors.