Finished to Perfection!
Due to continued expansion of our Aftercare Services, TEC Construction are actively recruiting for a Finishing Foreman. An exciting and key role to TEC you will be responsible to ensure we continue to deliver our projects to the high standard we pride ourselves on.
A family business, we pride ourselves on outstanding quality build, delivering projects on time and on budget and maintaining excellent client relationships at all times. We value our staff and recognise they are the key to our success.
A mobile role, you will be responsible to ensure all snagging lists are completed for our sites across the South East. You will have a multi-skilled trade background who is able to turn your hands to most tasks including carpentry, brickwork, plastering, and joinery skills to name a few. You will have your own transport and tools and be willing to travel to meet the needs of each project.
We believe everyone should be provided the opportunity to feel valued and become an important member of our small yet very successful rapidly expanding team, where every employee matters.
What we’re looking for:
- Effective communication at all levels.
- A carpenter by trade (preferred but not essential).
- A good eye for detail.
- A proactive approach with the ability to work alone using own initiative.
- Pride yourself in providing high quality of work at all times.
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety, with a practical hands-on analytical attitude.
- A CSCS card
Ideally you will have experience of traditionally built new builds with care home/health care experience advantageous.
What is in it for you?
- An annual salary of circa £30,000
- Working hours 8-4 Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Training and progression opportunities
- The benefits of working for a small yet family run business with over 24 years experience.
- Considerate Contractor recognition.